Friday, February 24, 2017

Dead People: The Movie


Yea. That happened.

Here's how this came to be.
I was bored, so I was trying to appease that boredom through media consumption.
My dad didn't like that.

"Why are you not being productive." He said.
"Cuz I'm bored." I said.

My dad got an old iPhone and a selfie stick, handed them to me and said: "Do art!"

OoooKay.


"Get out of my room!" I said to my little siblings "Mad artist equals angry artist so staying in here is dangerous!"

I was in  a pretty bad mood so death came pretty easily into the equation.
So with the help of my sister and a bad mood I managed to make this one take short film.

"Aren't your sister and a bad mood the same thing?"

Please stay out of my blog, troll counterpart. Although that is sometimes true.



No comments :

Post a Comment