Friday, December 2, 2016

Black and white stuff.

So at this point with anniversarys, I stink. Let's just be glad the Squeaky Pigs persona is me, not like say, a romantic relationship. My gizzard would be ripped. As in, ripped out of my chest violently.
Let's also be glad that I don't need a gizzard.

But anyway, enough of apologies. Unless you want to apologize. I'm not stopping you.
"I'll never give in! It was all your fault!"
Please shut up counterpart. I'm trying to write.
"Well thats unfair to people with different opinions."
 You, are inside my head. And this is an art blog. A personal art blog.

Okay he's gone.

So putting all that aside, I've been making some seriously big leaps forward in Blender. 
Like having my renders be black and white.
"Looking from a tech history point of view, that's a leap backwards."
Again. this is an art blog. I don't have to make art with peak of technology.

These three images I rendered in Black and White and with outlines.
 


This is the last frame of an animation I'll be uploading soon. It looked good in black and white.

This also looked pretty good in the B n' W.

Still sorry about missing the anniversary, again.

But I do have some pretty cool posts in the process.

Hope you you enjoyed the pictures.
"I didn't enjoy them. So nobody else will."
Shut up or I'll rip out your gizzard.

No comments :

Post a Comment