Thursday, January 14, 2016

All our nerd feeders

So we all have nerd feeders. WHAT?! Let me rephrase that. Imagine Everyone with a few tanks in there mind... WHAT?! ...some are labeled, some are not. When we watch a movie, stair at art, or listen to music, one or two of those tanks are filled.

We'll start with movies. Many people love Star Wars, (not me!) They watch it, they feel nourished.

Next we'll move on to art. Recently, my mom found an artist named Jake Parker. His style fully opened up a tank I didn't know I had until I saw his art.
Jake Parker
Also another tank I opened up a while ago was a CGI style called low-poly (which basically means that everything is simple.)
Pigart



Bartosz Ostrowski


Now when we fill up a tank, that tank can feed another part of your mind. For example, when I look at some low-poly work, I'm inspired to make some myself. (maybe filling up someone else's tank.)    Or if I listen to some music that tank outputs to my "calming system" and helps that out.

Now all this comes with a warning. Sometimes instead of filling your tank with nourishment, you could be filling your tank with poison. So, be wise with what you fill your tanks with.

Piggy on!

No comments :

Post a Comment