Monday, September 5, 2016

Affiliates, Giant Ragweed, and hate on my subconscious.


So there is this girl I like. We knew it would come to this. I do have red blood.


But I'm not gonna tell you her name. I guess if I marry her... well I don't know, maybe I'll tell you.

I don't know who her "feelings" belong to at the moment. But that doesn't stop my brain!

When I sleep my subconscious plays tricks on me. Nasty, mean tricks.

The dream starts with me and my friend kneeling on the ground. Maybe tying our shoes.
I look up and lo and behold, Beauty. Nice try, that's not her name.

"Hi," I say. (smooooooth)

I stand up and go for a hug.
I'm Puerto Rican, that's what we do.

But in the dream she doesn't. She holds my arms at bay.
When the "scuffle" ends, she says, "Yea, I just wanted to be affiliates."

Affiliates. She Affiliate-Zoned me.

DANG IT!

And you can guess what the rest of the dream was about.
You guessed it!

Putting Giant Ragweed on the top of the car, to race a bunch of other cars with weeds on them to a huge water source in the middle of a city
in the middle of a drought.


I woke up at 6:20, just to write this down on paper for you all.
I've been ticked of at my subconscious all day.

No comments :

Post a Comment